25 | II Série A - Número: 091S2 | 2 de Abril de 2014
arrangements subject to the national legislation of both Parties and pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement.
2. In principle, the Parties shall co-operate only in the fields related to their own defence industries.
The inclusion of issues in co-operation that are within the interest of the Third Parties shall be possible through mutual agreement between the Parties.
3. Co-operation shall be established based on the principle of reciprocity, considering the requirements and interests of the Parties.
4. The Parties shall assess and make their decisions by mutual agreement, concerning the invitation of the Third Parties to participate in joint production projects.
5. In case of termination of any complementary and implementation agreements, memoranda of understanding, protocols and arrangements, the Parties shall accept to fulfil all obligations started before the notification of termination. The declaration of the termination of any of these instruments shall be jointly concluded by the Parties and shall also include a list of fulfilled and unfulfilled obligations.
6. Neither Party shall transfer the material, technical information and documents to be donated, sold or co-produced as per this Agreement or complementary and implementation agreements, memoranda of understanding, protocols and arrangements to be made in the context of this Agreement to a Third Party without prior written consent.
ARTICLE VI RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITIES
The authorities responsible for implementation of this Agreement are: - For the Portuguese Party, the Ministry of National Defence of the Portuguese Republic; - For the Turkish Party, the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Turkey.
ARTICLE VII JOINT COMMISSION
1. In order to implement its provisions and reach the goals of this Agreement, the Parties shall establish a Joint Commission (hereinafter referred as “Commission”) under the co-chairmanship of the Director-General of Armaments and Defence Infrastructures and National Armaments Director of the Ministry of National Defence of the Portuguese Republic and of the Deputy Undersecretary of Technology and Coordination and National Armaments Director of the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Turkey.
2. The Commission shall meet once every two years alternately in the territory of either Party. The Commission shall be invited to the meeting by the head of delegation who is responsible for the organization of the Commission meeting.
3. Both Parties shall be represented on equal basis by the participation of representatives of the Ministry of National Defence of the Portuguese Republic and representatives of the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Turkey, not exceeding seven persons per delegation.