27 | II Série A - Número: 091S2 | 2 de Abril de 2014
ARTICLE IX PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The rights and obligations of the Parties concerning intellectual and industrial property, production rights within their own territories, release of the production license, sales to the Third Parties and preservation of patents belonging to new products and inventions realised within the framework of joint projects shall be determined through the implementation agreements to be made for each joint project. These agreements shall take into consideration the regulations and international agreements regarding the intellectual and industrial property rights in force in each Party. 2. In these agreements, besides the financial and legal obligations, the principles and procedures concerning the type, place, time and terms of liquidation of mutual debts and credits, due to the expenses resulting from research, development, production, procurement, technical services, personnel support and infrastructure services, shall be specified in detail.
3. Release of the proper material, related to the defence industry, or publication of the mutually exchanged information between the Parties to a Third Party shall only be possible upon the written consent of the Sending Party.
4. The Parties shall respect the intellectual and industrial property rights and other limitations concerning reproduction, duplication, utilization or distribution of all materials, products and information which are released by the other Party on the basis of this Agreement.
5. Commitments established in the Agreement regarding the protection of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights shall continue to apply even after the termination of this Agreement.
ARTICLE X PRESERVATION OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, DOCUMENT AND MATERIAL
1. The exchange of Classified Information, document and material on Defence Industry shall be regulated by a security agreement between the Portuguese Republic and the Republic of Turkey about mutual protection of classified information.
2. Up to the conclusion of the Security Agreement the terms specified in Article VII of the Framework Agreement between the Portuguese Republic and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on Military Co-operation, signed in Lisbon, on the 6th of May of 2013 and the provisions of the following paragraphs shall be applied.
3. The Parties agree that the following security classification levels are equivalent and correspond to the security classification levels specified in the table below:
PORTUGUESE: TURKISH: ENGLISH: MUITO SECRETO ÇOK GğZLğ TOP SECRET SECRETO GğZLğ SECRET CONFIDENCIAL ÖZEL CONFIDENTIAL RESERVADO HğZMETE ÖZEL RESTRICTED
4. Both Parties commit themselves to mark the Classified Information received under this Agreement in compliance with their national security classification levels and with the equivalent markings displayed in the table above.